This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Rostik 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Rostik
    Participant

2008 Chrysler Sebring tail lights stopped working. Please help!

Suddenly, one day my tail lights stopped working. All fuses turned out ok. What should I check next? Thanks in advance!

AllAutoExpert
    Keymaster

I would check your wiring from the fuse box to the tail lights, spesially ground wires. Check if there is 12V running to the lights with multimeter. You mentiouned tail lights stopped working, did you mean both sides or just one side?

Rostik
    Participant

There is no 12V on both lights. Both tail lights are out. Will ckeck my fuse box on the weekends.
    Thanks

AllAutoExpert
    Keymaster

Just verified schematic for your 2008 Sebring. Possible issue with the 12V wire running from the fuse box and splits into two wires (left and right tail light), driver door side next to the driver seat. If there is some type of moisture wires connections might be corroded. Ive seen this is a common issue with the cars. Let me know what you find out.

Rostik
    Participant

Sorry for the late response, I was able to fix my problem last weekend. The wire was rusted and broken near the drivers door. Looks like the moisture was getting inside through rusted hole. Repairing the wire fixed my problem.
    Thank you!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.